Resident Forms


Note: Please submit the Payment Draft form if you wish to have a monthly water draft for your water bill. The entire form filled out and signed is required, as well as a voided check. We will no longer be taking credit card payments in Town Hall. You can go to our Official Payments site to make an online payment.

Mail or email all completed forms to:

Seven Devils Town Hall
157 Seven Devils Road
Seven Devils, NC 28604
townclerk [at]

If you are interested in being a part of a Committee or Board, please fill out an Application for Appointment attached here, and send it to Town Hall via email, or in person!